A man alleged to be a wizard who was returning from the coven has been spotted on a rooftop in Delta.
The man allegedly crashed landed on the rooftop of a building with one hundred naira in his hand at Okpokpor Street in Okpara-Inland in Ethiope-East Local Government Area of Delta State.
He was caught by indigenes and residents of the community who beat him to stupor on Saturday, November 28.
He was flogged with plantain leaves and while at the point of setting him ablaze, the community vigilante came to his rescue.
The vigilante pleaded against jungle justice.
The vigilantes took the wizard to his family Compound at Igberhe Street where he allegedly confessed to have committed so many atrocities against man and God.
The said wizard simply identified as Omamuyovwi said he was being chased by a deity(Igberhe juju) from the coven when he ran out of fuel and crashed landed.
According to him, he was going to refill his craft when he was caught on the rooftop with one hundred naira.
Omamuyovwi is well known to the community and he is a commercial motorcycle operator, married with two kids and he is resident at Ejiroghene Street in Okpara-Inland.
- Suspected Ritualist Caught While Trying To Use Diabolical Handkerchief To Steal Manhood Of Children In Bayelsa (Photos)
- Ortom presents N133b budget estimatesfor next year
- Delta ex-vigilante chair’s dies in police custody
- Activists seek IGP’s intervention over killings in Delta community
- Hoodlums vandalise 20 cars, loot 50 shops in Mushin