Kenyan socialite, Huddah Monroe
Kenyan socialite, Huddah Monroe has made it clear that young women who enter a relationship with older men are there not because of love.
She also advised men above 40 who love to be in a relationship with young women to ensure they are never stingy in such a relationship.
“Especially if he’s above 40, 45yrs. You can’t be old and want a young woman and be stingy. Pick a struggle.
“Honestly, do old men thing young women like them for love?”, she asked.
In another post, she revealed that if her man cheats, she won’t break up with him based on that ground.
She shared: “I will never break up with a man for cheating. Stingy? Yes I am done. Day 1. Bye, nice to meet you”.
Expressing fear over fertility issues women go through, Huddah Monroe stated that she won’t mind living her life like a man for a day.
“The way they do papsmear, that sh*t is uncomfortable. Then they do uterus scan. That thing is like a long big as* d*ick. And it costs an arm here. SMH. Who wants a vagina in exchange for a d*ick? I wanna be a man for a day”, she wrote.
- “I would dump a stingy man but won’t leave a cheat” – Huddah Monroe
- I don’t mind my man having a side chick – Huddah Monroe
- Bring back WoodBerry and Hushpuppi – Huddah Monroe cries out
- ”Stop lying to fat women” – Kenyan Socialite, Huddah Monroe
- ” Educational degrees have proven to be useless”- Kenyan socialite, Huddah