Nollywood Actor cum Politician, Yul Edochie, has mocked the Nigerian Judiciary in his reaction to the Presidential Election Petition Tribunal verdict which struck out Atiku Abubakar and People’s Democractic Party’s petition of President Muhammadu Buhari not being qualified to contest in the 2019 Presidential election over his educational qualification.
In his reaction, Yul Edochie recounted how he had to get all his certificates up to his university degree to attach to his form when he contested in the 2017 Anambra Governorship election.
When I ran for Governor I had to gather all my certificates up to my University degree and attach them to my form. Now you people are telling me I don’t even need those certificates to be President??? The highest office in the country? Chai! Nigerian judiciary diaris God oo!
- Why Tribunal Must Upturn Ruling On Buhari’s Victory: Atiku
- Tribunal Says Buhari Qualified To Contest Presidential Election
- Viral Photo Of Lawyers Sleeping At Presidential Election Tribunal Hits The Internet
- INEC presents Certificate of Return to Gov Yahaya Bello
- Buhari Vs Atiku: Tribunal Strikes Out Atiku’s Main Witness’ Claims In Support Of His Petition