Nollywood actor, Yul Edochie took to social media to address how Nigerian youths react when one reveals intentions to run for a political office.
The actor who contested for the position of the Anambra State Governor in the last election but lost, said Nigerian youths do not believe in themselves.
He tweeted: “Tell the average Nigerian youth you want to run for Senate, Governor or President. He’ll laugh & tell you to go start from House of Assembly. That’s our major problem. We don’t even believe in ourselves. Know this: there’re no impossibilities in life. What you focus on grows.”
- Salary cut, low cost of governance should start with Executive, say Reps
- If the youth support me the way they supported BBN housemates, I’ll surely become the next president of Nigeria — Actor Yul Edochie
- Senate President Under Fire For Declaring All Buhari’s Request Good For Nigeria
- Senate Confirms President Buhari’s Appointments Of Top CBN, NCC And NCAA Officials
- Speak from your heart, don’t read speech today – Yul Edochie to Buhari