Renowned Afrobeats artist Davido has shown genuine concern for a dedicated fan who has embarked on an extraordinary journey from Taraba to Lagos with the sole aim of meeting the music star in person.
Last Friday, a fervent admirer known as Dami4reign captured the attention of many by unveiling an audacious plan to walk an astounding 828 kilometers to be in Davido’s presence.
Adding a captivating twist to the story, Dami4reign took to social media to seek support, well-wishes, and perhaps a touch of luck for his ambitious undertaking. “My name is Dami, I just started my journey from Taraba to Lagos, which is about 828km, to see @davido. Wish me luck and safe journey guys,” the user shared.
Davido responded to the endeavor, expressing his concern that Dami4reign would feel the weight of the arduous journey on his legs. The singer playfully quipped, “With leg, nah Your body go tell you.”
This unique quest comes on the heels of another ardent supporter’s declaration that he is currently cycling from Benue to Lagos to meet Davido.
In response, the music sensation emphasized that he is not presently in Lagos and encouraged the enthusiast to turn back and head home.
Undeterred, the enthusiast remained resolute in his determination to reach Lagos and encounter Davido, revealing that he had already reached Benin.
Davido reiterated his absence from Lagos in another response but took the opportunity to ask for the cyclist’s bank account details.
- Davido Responds to Forbes Magazine’s “King of Afrobeats” Title
- Nigerian YouTuber Tayo Aina Explores a Day in the Life of Afrobeats Superstar Davido in Captivating Travel Documentary
- Davido Credits American Passport for Career Advantage in Music Industry
- Model Adetutu Alabi Calls Out Davido Over Alleged Unsettled Debt for Music Video Feature
- Davido Electrifying Performance at 2023 BET Awards Sets New Standard (Video)