In a surprising turn of events, Big Brother has once again left viewers in awe by introducing four new reality stars into the All Stars house. The unexpected twist was unveiled by the renowned show host, Ebuka Obi-Uchendu. The new additions to the house are Lucy, Omashola, Kim Oprah, and Prince Enwerem. However, these individuals are not classified as regular contestants and have been dubbed ‘house guests’ by the show organizers.
It’s important to note that these house guests won’t be competing for the coveted N120 million grand prize, unlike their fellow housemates. Their participation is primarily for entertainment and enjoyment, adding an intriguing layer to the dynamics of the house.
To provide them with a fair start, Big Brother has granted the newly introduced house guests immunity from eviction in the upcoming week. Additionally, they will be excluded from participating in the Head of House (HoH) games and the Black Envelope challenge, allowing the original contestants to continue their journey towards the grand prize without interference from the new entrants.
With these fresh faces entering the house as ‘house guests,’ viewers can anticipate new dynamics, friendships, and undoubtedly more surprises in the unfolding chapters of the Big Brother Naija All Stars edition.
- BBNaija All Stars Housemate, Kiddwaya Surprises Cee-C with Lucrative N120 Million Offer
- BBNaija All-Stars: Highly Anticipated Reality Show Set to Begin on July 23rd
- Revelation in BBNaija All Stars House: There are Girls that like Girls in the House- Ceec
- Big Brother Titans Winner Khosi Raises Concerns Says She is Yet to Recieve her Prize Money
- BBnaija All Star Housemates Adekunle and Pere Clash