In a recent development, the Federal High Court has approved Nnamdi Kanu’s application to have access to a medical doctor of his choice outside the facilities of the Department of State Services (DSS). The court also ruled that all his medical records should be made available to him.
Nnamdi Kanu, the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), had sought permission to be examined by a medical professional of his choosing due to health concerns while in custody. The court’s decision to grant his request marks a significant development in the ongoing legal proceedings.
Details to follow…..
- Arraignment of Suspended CBN Governor Godwin Emefiele Postponed Due to Defendants’ Absence
- Senate Rejects Political Solution Approach for Nnamdi Kanu’s Case, Condemns “Sit-At-Home” Demonstrations
- Residents of FCT are seeking the intervention of the court to halt the inauguration of Tinubu and prolong the term of President Buhari.
- Court sacks Labour Party’s only gov-elect 9 days to inauguration
- Shehu Sani Reacts As Wike Requests Refund Of Projects In Rivers