President-elect, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, declared on Thursday that the unity of Nigeria is not negotiable.
Tinubu said this while thanking Governor Nyesom Wike of Rivers State for inviting him to the commissioning of new built Magistrate Court Complex by his administration in the state.
The president-elect said what he and the Rivers State governor were doing despite their political differences is a clear example of unity.
He said we must learn to tolerate one another and live together peacefully.
- Shehu Sani Reacts As Wike Requests Refund Of Projects In Rivers
- Man Embarks on Foot Journey From Makurdi to Abuja for Tinubu’s Inauguration
- Peter Obi Reacts To US Secretary, Blinken Call Tinubu
- ‘Tinubu must be sworn in, Obi asking for the impossible’ — LP faction
- Femi Fani-Kayode Rejects Cardinal Onaiyekan’s Call to Postpone Bola Tinubu’s Swearing-in as President-elect