Rivers State Leaders’ Encounter Raises Eyebrows Amidst Impeachment Speculations
Governor Simi Fubara of Rivers State and his predecessor, Nyesom Wike are at a meeting at the Presidential Villa in Abuja. The two leaders, who reportedly had a falling out within six months of Fubara’s succession, have been in the news due to speculations surrounding the Rivers House of Assembly’s alleged move to impeach Governor Fubara.
Tensions peaked when Fubara made a surprise visit to the assembly, where rumors circulated that lawmakers loyal to Wike were contemplating his removal. The details of these events remain unclear, and the political atmosphere in Rivers State is becoming increasingly charged as citizens and observers await more information on the situation.
As the story continues to develop, stay tuned for further updates on this unfolding political scenario.
- Reason I Was Absent During Tinubu’s Visit To Rivers State – Tonye Cole
- Thank you for your contribution to my victory, Tinubu tells Wike
- Ganduje reveals who will emerge as Senate President under Tinubu
- Bode George vows not to congratulate Tinubu, says ‘he can’t control me’
- I never knew Tinubu was this intelligent, prepared to serve Nigeria – LP Rep-elect, Ogah (Video)