Former Big Brother Naija Housemate Addresses Speculations and Reveals Conversation with Mother.
Erica Nlewedim, a former Big Brother Naija housemate, has opened up about her mother’s response to the news surrounding her alleged secret marriage to singer Wande Coal. The reality TV star caused a social media frenzy when she took to Twitter on Tuesday to commemorate what she claimed was their one-year anniversary.
Erica shared a picture of herself and Wande Coal locked in a gaze, accompanied by a caption that read, “Today marks one year since we got married! Happy anniversary to us.” She also posted another photo of herself and the singer engrossed in their phones, adding the caption, “Looking at our wedding pictures. Awww.”
The revelation brought joy to many of Erica’s fans, who inundated the comment section with congratulations for the couple. However, some of her supporters expressed disappointment with her choice of spouse, questioning why she did not marry her former love interest from the Big Brother House, Kiddwaya. In a subsequent update, Erica disclosed her mother’s reaction to the wedding rumors. She attributed the viral spread of her wedding post to online users and shared a screenshot of her conversation with her mother, captioning it, “See what you people have caused. My mom sent this.” In the chat, Erica’s mother mentioned that people had been calling inquiring about the wedding and asked when it took place.
Erica took to Twitter a few hours afterwards to clarify that her marriage claim was nothing more than a joke. In her tweet, she wrote, “Men who sent me to make this kind of joke.”
- BBNaija Reality Star Erica Announces Wedding Anniversary, Fans React with Shock
- Tacha Reacts to Big Brother Naija’s All-Star Edition Announcement
- Revelation in BBNaija All Stars House: There are Girls that like Girls in the House- Ceec
- “Crap talk” – Maureen Esisi slams BBNaija star Angel for asking airlines to ban babies from flights
- Cardi B Addresses Infidelity Rumors on Twitter Spaces: “Don’t Play with Me”