Presidential candidate of the Labour Party (LP) in the February 25 election, Peter Obi, has arrived at the venue of Presidential Election Petition Tribunal in Abuja as the hearing begins today.
Also at the venue is Governor Simon Lalong of Plateau State, who was the Director General Tinubu/Shettima Presidential Campaign Council in the last election.
- Presidential tribunal to reconvene Tuesday, hear Obi’s petition Wednesday
- BREAKING: Presidential Tribunal Lp & PDP Request for Live Transmission of Proceedings
- Onaiyekan: It makes no sense to swear in Tinubu before tribunal’s verdict
- Presidential Tribunal: Atiku to call 100 witnesses for his petition
- Presidential Election Petition Court resumes hearing, adjourns APM’s suit