Kylian Mbappe’s future at Paris Saint-Germain (PSG) remains uncertain as he takes a firm stance in his contract battle with the club. According to Sky Sports, the 24-year-old superstar is willing to sit out the entire 2023-24 season after refusing to sign a new contract with PSG.
The impasse between Mbappe and PSG has raised concerns for the club, as his current deal is set to expire next summer. With no new contract in place, there is a real possibility that Mbappe could leave PSG on a free transfer, a scenario that the Ligue 1 champions are eager to avoid.
Reports suggest that PSG believes Mbappe has an agreement in place with long-time suitors, Real Madrid, fueling speculation about his potential move to the Spanish club next summer.
In light of the contract dispute, PSG has excluded Mbappe from their squad for a pre-season trip to Japan, further underscoring the tensions between the player and the club.
While Chelsea has been linked with considering a move for Mbappe, Saudi side Al Hilal has emerged as the most prominent suitor. According to RMC Sport, Al Hilal has initiated the process to recruit the French international with a staggering offer of 400 million euros per year until 2026 (£346 million).
- Arsenal Contemplate a Bold Move for Kylian Mbappe in 2024
- Kylian Mbappe Flirts with Al-Hilal Amidst Transfer Speculations
- Fabrizio Romano Reveals Al Hilal’s World-Record €300m Bid for Kylian Mbappe
- Kylian Mbappe Excluded from PSG’s Pre-Season Tour Amid Escalating Links to Real Madrid
- Neymar Signals Desire to Depart PSG Amidst Turmoil as Mbappe Future Hangs in Balance