In a recent development, French football superstar Kylian Mbappé is set to join PSG’s “loft” training group on Monday, rather than the main group of players. Despite the change in his training group, PSG’s position on the matter remains unchanged, as there have been no alterations from the player’s side.
According to reports from reliable football journalist Fabrizio Romano, Mbappé has also rejected a “guaranteed sale” clause that was proposed for the summer of 2024, as part of a new deal. This decision has potentially added to the ongoing speculations surrounding the player’s future with PSG.
- Neymar Signals Desire to Depart PSG Amidst Turmoil as Mbappe Future Hangs in Balance
- Real Madrid’s Race Against Time: January 1 Deadline Looms for Kylian Mbappé Pursuit
- Kylian Mbappe’s Departure Looms as PSG Brace for Potential Exit
- Arsenal Contemplate a Bold Move for Kylian Mbappe in 2024
- Kylian Mbappe Excluded from PSG’s Pre-Season Tour Amid Escalating Links to Real Madrid