Manchester United has brought an end to the contract negotiations with star forward Marcus Rashford, reportedly reaching an agreement in principle for a contract extension. Renowned journalist David Ornstein has revealed that the new deal will see Rashford remain with the club until 2028, demonstrating his commitment to the Red Devils. Despite receiving tempting offers from both domestic and foreign clubs, the England international has chosen to remain loyal to Manchester United.
The contract saga surrounding Rashford’s future has been a topic of speculation and concern for fans and pundits alike. However, the recent breakthrough in negotiations signifies a significant victory for Manchester United, securing the services of one of their key players for the long term.
Rashford’s decision to reject potentially more lucrative opportunities both in England and abroad highlights his strong affinity for the club.
- Manchester United to Make Marcus Rashford Highest Earner with Lucrative Contract Extension
- Marcus Rashford Poised to Extend Stay at Manchester United, Leaves Champions League Rivals Disappointed
- West Ham Resurrects Talks for Manchester United’s Harry Maguire as Transfer Rumors Swirl
- Paris Saint-Germain Enters Race for Rasmus Hojlund, Atalanta Striker, with a €50m Bid
- Manchester United Secures Deal for Atalanta Striker Rasmus Hojlund