In a definitive statement, Pochettino has reaffirmed his stance regarding Romelu Lukaku’s position within Chelsea’s ranks. The coach has consistently expressed both publicly and privately that he prefers a squad composed of players who are fully committed to the club’s cause.
This clear stance has remained unaltered, and there has been no deviation from this message thus far. It is evident that Chelsea officials are aligned in their understanding that Lukaku’s inclination appears to be towards departing the club. This perspective has been reinforced by Lukaku’s actions and signals, indicating that he may have intentions to move on from the Chelsea squad.
- Romelu Lukaku and Juventus Reach Agreement on Three-Year Deal with Potential Extension
- Romelu Lukaku Frustrated as Chelsea Delays Second Loan Move to Inter Milan
- Trasnfer Gossip: Chelsea in ‘pole’ for Man Utd midfield target as Neymar could replace Lukaku
- Lukaku’s Spectacular Four-Goal Haul Propels Belgium to 5-0 Triumph Over Azerbaijan in Euro 2024 Qualifier
- Inter Launch Second Offer for Chelsea Striker Romelu Lukaku as Transfer Pursuit Continues