Strategic Appointments Across Industry, Trade, and Investment Aimed at Fueling Nigeria’s Economic Renaissance
In a significant move aimed at reshaping the economic landscape of Nigeria, President Bola Tinubu has greenlit a series of key appointments in various agencies and parastatals under the Federal Ministry of Industry, Trade, and Investment. This decision aligns with President Tinubu’s commitment to fostering economic growth through the expansion of trade across small, medium, and large-scale industries in the nation.
The appointed Chief Executive Officers for the respective agencies are as follows:
- Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC): Hussaini Ishaq Magaji, SAN
- Industrial Training Fund (ITF): Afiz Ogun Oluwatoyin
- National Sugar Development Council (NSDC): Kamar Bakrin
- Nigeria Export Processing Zone Authority (NEPZA): Olufemi Ogunyemi
- Nigeria Export Promotion Council (NEPC): Nonye Ayeni
- Nigeria Investment Promotion Commission (NIPC): Aisha Rimi
- Oil & Gas Free Zone Authority (OGFZA): Bamanga Usman Jada
- Small & Medium Enterprises Development Agency of Nigeria (SMEDAN): Charles Odii
- Standards Organisation of Nigeria (SON): Ifeanyi Chukwunonso Okeke
- Financial Reporting Council of Nigeria (FRCN): Rabiu Olowo
- Nigeria Commodities Exchange (NCE): Anthony Atuche, CFA
- Lagos International Trade Fair Complex (LITFCMB): Veronica Safiya Ndanusa
- Tafawa Balewa Square Management Board (TBSMB): Lucia Shittu
- National Automotive Design and Development Council (NADDC): Oluwemimo Joseph Osanipin
President Tinubu, emphasizing his administration’s “Renewed Hope Agenda,” expects the newly appointed leaders to deliver optimally in line with key performance indicators outlined by the Federal Ministry of Industry, Trade, and Investment.
This directive from the President stipulates that all appointments are effective immediately. Chief Ajuri Ngelale, the Special Adviser to the President on Media and Publicity, announced these groundbreaking developments, setting the stage for a new chapter in Nigeria’s economic trajectory.
- President Tinubu Appoints Special Advisers to Strengthen Administration
- President Bola Tinubu Makes His First Three Official Appointments
- British High Commissioner Praises Nigeria’s Economic Reforms in Meeting with Vice President
- China pledges increased economic cooperation with Nigeria
- Sanusi meets Tinubu at Aso Rock