The highly anticipated Big Brother Naija “All Stars” edition commenced on the 23rd of July, drawing attention from fans and followers of the reality show. With various stars from different seasons of the show entering the house, the competition promised to be fierce. However, one prominent personality, Hermes, was notably absent from the lineup, and he has now made a public appeal to Big Brother and the show’s organizers to grant him another chance to enter the house.
Taking to his Twitter page, Hermes shared a video in which he passionately requested to be brought into this year’s edition. His fervent desire to participate in the show was evident as he spoke directly to Big Brother and emphasized his readiness to provide viewers with an exciting and entertaining experience.
In the video, Hermes revealed that he had specially groomed himself for the opportunity, getting his hair done to look his best. He expressed his admiration for the stars selected for this year’s edition and conveyed his eagerness to join them in the house to create memorable moments together.
Notably, Hermes spoke affectionately of Big Brother, asserting that he believes the feeling is mutual, as he is convinced that Biggie misses him just as much as he misses the show. See his tweet below:
- Former Big Brother Naija Star Nengi Clears the Air on All Stars Season Participation
- Big Brother Naija All-Stars Edition: Controversy Surrounds Tacha’s Alleged Inclusion
- Big Brother Naija (BBNaija) ‘All Stars’ Edition Returns Today with Exciting Twists
- Davido Shows Support for Neo and Kiddwaya in Big Brother Naija All Stars Edition
- Big Brother All Stars: Mercy Eke Receives First Strike, Faces Potential Disqualification