A surprising and unexpected moment unfolded in the Big Brother Naija house as reality star Mercy Eke and fellow housemate Pere were spotted sharing a brief kiss.
The incident took place in the dressing room, and it almost led to an awkward situation when another housemate, Whitemoney, nearly walked in on them.But just as things were heating up, Ilebaye saved the day by spotting Whitemoney coming and pushing Mercy back before they got caught.
Whitemoney walked in on the trio sitting innocently, completely unaware of the close call he just had.
Want to see the action for yourself? Check out the video below:
- Mercy Eke Upset at Pere’s Apology to Doyin
- Whitemoney Shares Perspective on Mercy Eke and Pere’s Kiss in BBNaija All-Stars House
- Mercy Eke Faces Backlash for Admitting Strategic Use of Whitemoney’s Name in Big Brother Naija House
- Whitemoney and Mercy Eke Share a Romantic Kiss at BBNaija Party
- Big Brother All Stars: Mercy Eke Receives First Strike, Faces Potential Disqualification