In a significant development, Godwin Emefiele, the suspended governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN), has been brought before the court by the Department of State Services (DSS). Emefiele had been in detention since his suspension by President Bola Tinubu last month. More details to follow.
- I have no sympathy for Emefiele – Chidi Odinkalu
- President Bola Tinubu Suspends Godwin Emefiele as Central Bank Governor Amid Ongoing Investigation and Financial Sector Reforms
- BREAKING: Former CBN Governor Godwin Emefiele Granted N20 Million Bail
- Emefiele’s study leave approval unknown to us – Presidency
- Emefiele meets Tinubu at Aso Rock