AC Milan continues to show keen interest in securing the services of Samuel Chukwueze, according to well-known journalist Rudy Galetti. In a recent tweet, Galetti revealed that despite the Nigerian winger having only one year left on his contract with Villarreal, the Spanish club did not offer any discount on his transfer fee.
However, the current asking price for Chukwueze is considered too high for AC Milan, prompting the club to explore alternative options. Two potential alternatives being considered are Arnaut Danjuma and Gustav Isaksen, both currently playing for Midtjylland.
The pursuit of Chukwueze signifies AC Milan’s ambition to bolster their squad with talented players. The Nigerian winger has been a standout performer for Villarreal, showcasing his skills and versatility on the field. His speed, technical ability, and goal-scoring prowess have caught the attention of several top clubs across Europe.
While negotiations with Villarreal may be challenging due to the high transfer fee demanded, AC Milan remains determined to strengthen their squad and are actively exploring alternative options to secure the services of a talented winger.
- Manchester United in Ongoing Talks with Juventus Over Jadon Sancho Transfer Amid January Window Speculation
- Europe’s 10 best dribblers in 2022-23: Vinicius, Messi, Chukwueze…
- Chelsea Set to Sign 19-Year-Old Midfielder Lesley Ugochukwu from Rennes
- Chelsea Nears Deal for Goalkeeper Robert Sanchez after Successful Medical Tests
- Manchester United Eyes Brighton’s Robert Sanchez as Affordable Goalkeeper Option