Nigerian Afro-fusion sensation, Adekunle Kosoko, widely known as Adekunle Gold, has taken a stand against fellow artist Brymo following a disrespectful tweet aimed at his wife, Simi.
Brymo’s tweet, which has drawn criticism from many, contained a revelation that he had once made an inappropriate request to be intimate with Simi when she approached him for a collaboration. The post, deemed unnecessary and offensive by the public, sparked controversy and garnered attention across social media platforms.
In a voice note he released, Brymo expressed some level of remorse for the proposition he made to Simi, despite being unaware of her relationship with Adekunle Gold at the time. However, Adekunle Gold, who is currently occupied with promoting his upcoming fifth studio album titled ‘Tequila Ever After,’ took a moment to address Brymo’s actions.
Adekunle Gold made it clear that Brymo should refrain from disrespecting his wife and family and urged him to seek help. The situation has intensified as Adekunle Gold prepares to release his new album, which is confirmed to feature his wife, Simi.
In response to the controversy, Adekunle Gold posted on his own social media account with a stern message directed at Brymo, stating, “Do not disrespect my wife and my family. Get Help!”
- Brymo and Adekunle Gold’s Clash Escalates Over Controversial Comments
- Adekunle Gold Collaborates with Wife Simi on Upcoming Album “Tequila Ever After”
- Nigerian Singer Simi Receives Mercedes Benz Gift from Husband Adekunle Gold
- Simi Set to Tour with Alicia Keys
- Nigerian Singer Simi Announces Highly Anticipated Single “Stranger” Set for Release