Nigerian businesswoman, Maureen Esisi, has berated Big Brother Naija star, Angel Smith, for calling on airlines to ban babies and toddlers from flying.
It will be recalled that Angel made this appeal in a post shared on her verified Twitter handle on Monday, May 8th, while complaining about how they disturb other passengers on the flight.
“They need to ban babies/toddlers from being able to board flights. Leave those noisy coco felons at home,” she tweeted.
Her statement did not sit well with a lot of people, especially parents, who called her insensitive for wanting children to be barred from flights.
They also queried if she expects nursing mothers to leave their suckling babies at home when going on a trip.
Maureen Esisi has also reacted to the Big Brother Naija star’s tweet, describing it as ‘crap talk’. She also insinuated that Angel will change her stance after welcoming a child.
“Let’s hear from you again after your first child! Crap talk…. I don’t even have a child this writeup cringes”
A while back, Maureen advised women against settling down with men who insist on no intimacy until marriage.
Maureen recently gave this advice in an Instagram post, suggesting that men who insist on no intimacy until marriage may be homosexual. Read here
- “Former Big Brother Naija Star Beauty Tukura Speaks Out on Show’s ‘Extremely Toxic’ Nature”
- BBNaija Star Tacha’s Instagram Video Sparks Hilarious Reactions as She Laments About Being Single
- Public figure lifestyle is damn expensive – BBNaija’s Doyin laments
- BBNaija star, Khafi celebrates husband Gedoni on his birthday (Video)
- Kim Zolciak-Biermann Files For Divorce From Husband Kroy Biermann