Nigerian artiste Davido, has once again found himself in the spotlight as his contract with Sony Music is extended and renewed, garnering congratulations from all corners.
In an impressive accomplishment, Davido has agreed to a highly lucrative multi-million dollar contract renewal with Sony Music, a prominent figure in the industry.
Both Davido and his legal team, BFA & Co Legal, took to their respective social media platforms on Friday, May 19, 2023, to announce and acknowledge the contract renewal. This news follows the release of his highly successful fourth studio album, “Timeless,” which shattered records upon its launch on March 31, 2023, and the exciting announcement of his upcoming “Timeless” tour.
EXCITING THINGS COMING ALL 2023 👀
I’m grateful to officially announce that I have extended my partnership with @sonymusic & @RCARecords, so we can keep bringing you more TIMELESS moments.
We don’t stop, Dey for who dey for you. ❤️ ⏳ pic.twitter.com/Cqg0l5MWBC
— Davido (@davido) May 19, 2023
With Davido teasing that there is much more to come from him in 2023, anticipation among his devoted followers continues to soar.
- Davido Announces Collaboration Fees for 2023 and Plans for Joint Tour with Wizkid
- Davido Proudly Receives OON National Award, Shares Excitement on Social Media
- Davido Responds to Forbes Magazine’s “King of Afrobeats” Title
- Davido Reveals Early Struggles in Music Career, Chooses Studio Over Luxury
- P-Square Claims Their Split Paved the Way for Wizkid, Davido, Burna Boy, and Others to Thrive