Ryan Taylor and DJ Cuppy, a well-known Nigerian music jockey, were engaged two days after they first met.
In an interview that was recently posted on earlier this week, Cuppy made this known.
She said that the marriage was hastily consummated and that she just learned about her lover after the proposal.
“I got engaged in November after two days. The two days came into play because it was so quick. And you get to know the person after,” she revealed.
Meanwhile, the billionaire heiress recently said that she is considering a new career change.
Watch Cuppy dish it all out in the video below:
- DJ Cuppy replies lady who said she doesn’t trust her partner, Ryan Taylor
- Kizz Daniel Opens Up About Calling Off Engagement in Candid Interview (Video Included)
- DJ Cuppy Says Having Money Makes Life Easier
- Why I Quit Secular Music – Singer Chidinma Reveals (Video)
- Rema Announces Concert At The 02 Arena, London