In a significant development for the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC), former Governor Abdullahi Ganduje of Kano State has been elected as the new National Chairman of the party. He succeeds Senator Abdullahi Adamu, who resigned from the position last month.
Ganduje’s emergence as the party’s National Chairman was officially ratified during the ongoing National Executive Caucus (NEC) meeting of the APC in Abuja. The meeting brought together key party stakeholders to deliberate and make crucial decisions about the party’s leadership and future direction.
More to follow.
- Senator Abubakar Kyari Takes Over as Acting National Chairman of the APC
- No plans to dump PDP for APC – Wike after meeting with Tinubu on Friday
- 35 South-East Reps-elect endorse Abbas, Kalu for House leadership
- Atiku Abubakar Criticizes Economist Intelligence Unit’s Report on Nigeria’s Election
- Ademola Adeleke’s Election Victory Upheld by Supreme Court.