Nollywood actress, Sophie Alakija has reacted after she was criticized for a raunchy photo of herself she shared on her Instagram page.
The brand influencer, who appeared to be promoting a soap brand, had posted photos of herself in a pink bikini, putting her body and butt on full display.
Reacting to the post, an Instagram follower questioned whether it was worth it to put her body on display in the name of influencing for a brand.
“But really, is it worth it?” the follower asked.
In response to the follower’s question, Sophie Alakija revealed that she was heavily paid for the photoshoot.
“Best believe the bag is fat af,” she wrote.
See the photos below:
See their exchange below,
- Nollywood Actress Sonia Ogiri Flaunts Her New Body Figure on Instagram
- Nigerian Actress Judy Austin Brags After Heavy Backlash On Thanksgiving Video
- May only Yul’s wife we know – Rita Edochie
- Tonto Dikeh Addresses Speculation of Complications from Recent Liposuction Surgery
- Genevieve Nnaji Marks 44th Birthday with Return to Social Media