BBNaija Housemate Mercy Eke Sparks Controversy with Demeaning Comments about Ex-Lover Ike Onyema. In a recent turn of events within the BBNaija house, tensions escalated as former lovers Mercy Eke and Ike Onyema engaged in a war of words, drawing attention and sparking controversy among viewers.
The feud began when Ike Onyema threw subtle shades at Mercy Eke, making comments about her body enhancements. He compared her physique to that of another housemate, Ilebaye, stating that Ilebaye’s body was “natural and perfect” while implying that Mercy’s had been enhanced artificially. This seemingly innocuous remark set off a chain of heated exchanges between the two ex-lovers.
Responding to Ike’s comment, Mercy Eke retaliated by making serious accusations against him. She alleged that Ike does not maintain proper hygiene habits and doesn’t clean himself appropriately after using the toilet, leading to particles of faeces on his buttocks. Furthermore, Mercy claimed that Ike Onyema neglects to flush the toilet properly after use, which ultimately led her to kick him out of her house during their past relationship.
Mercy Eke’s explosive revelation about Ike’s alleged unhygienic habits became the subject of intense discussion and further fueled the ongoing feud between the ex-couple. In conversations with other housemates, including Angel Smith, Tolanibaj, and Venita Akpofure, Mercy continued to speak candidly about Ike’s purported dirty and disgusting behaviors.
Watch the videos below:
- BBNaija Star Ilebaye Opens Up About Emotional Rollercoaster and Reconciliation with Ike Onyema
- BBNaija ‘All Stars’ Drama: Ike Onyema and Maria Chike’s Fiery Exchange Over Mercy Eke’s Triumph
- BBNaija All Stars: Mercy Eke Addresses Ex-Lover Ike’s Relationship with Ceec
- Social Media Showdown: Mercy Eke’s Mercenaries Clash with Former BBNaija Star Ike Onyema, Sparks Warning
- Whitemoney Shares Perspective on Mercy Eke and Pere’s Kiss in BBNaija All-Stars House