Big Brother Naija All Stars housemate Mercy Eke has taken the initiative to address her ex-lover Ike Onyema regarding his growing closeness to fellow housemate Ceec. Observant fans of the reality show have begun to notice the increasing bond between Ike and Ceec, leading to speculations and discussions about the nature of their relationship.
While some viewers perceive their connection as a mere friendship, others have started to speculate on the possibility of a romantic affiliation. The dynamics of the situation took a significant turn when Mercy Eke, who is also a participant in the All Stars edition, confronted Ike about his interactions with Ceec during a conversation held late in the evening.
In the recent exchange, Mercy expressed her concerns and questioned Ike about the nature of his closeness to Ceec. The exchange reportedly took place in the late hours of the day. During the conversation, Mercy reportedly went as far as issuing a playful warning to Ike, suggesting that if he continued to maintain a close relationship with Ceec, he should consider making another housemate, Whitemoney, the “king.”
Ike, in response, offered insights into his perspective on the matter. He explained that Mercy Eke had distanced herself from him, redirecting her attention to another housemate, Kiddaya, when he attempted to establish closeness. In an intriguing twist, Ike revealed that he held no reservations regarding Mercy’s decision to intensify her association with Whitemoney due to his interactions with Ceec.
Watch the video below:
- Reality Stars Mercy Eke and Pere Share Brief Kiss in Surprise ‘Big Brother Naija’ Moment
- Ceec is Stupid and Dumb- Whitemoney to Neo (Video)
- BBNaija All Stars: Ceec Firmly Denies Romantic Interest in Pere Despite His Claims
- BBNaija Season 8 All-Star: Housemates CeeC and Whitemoney Clash (video)
- Big Brother All Stars: Mercy Eke Receives First Strike, Faces Potential Disqualification