Corinne Foxx has had enough of the rumors surrounding her father’s health.
On Friday, Foxx took to Instagram to set the record straight about her dad Jamie Foxx and his recent hospitalization.
According to Corrine, the 55-year old has actually been out of the hospital for weeks and is “recuperating” nat home.
”Update from the family, she wrote in her Instagram story alongside a false headline about her father.
“Sad to see how the media runs wild. My Dad has been out of the hospital for weeks, recuperating. In fact, he was playing pickleball yesterday! Thanks for everyone’s prayers and support! We have an exciting work announcement coming next week too!”
Corinne, who co-hosts “Beat Shazam” with her dad, also shared that they have an exciting work announcement coming up next week.
Her post comes after Radar Onlinereported that Jamie’s family was preparing for the worst.
Writer/music journalist Touré took to Instagram on Friday reporting that multiple sources told him that the Oscar winning actor is “in serious medical trouble” and that his family is asking for prayers as the actor is, “at this hour on Life Support in ICU.”
Roberts has since deleted his post after receiving backlash online.
Per his daughter Corrine, Foxx was hospitalized in Atlanta due to “medical complication” a month ago. She and her father posted news that Nick Cannon would be filling in for Jamie on the FOX show “Beat Shazam” while he recovers. They also shared that Kelly Clarkson would be replacing Corrine as she stays be her father’s side.
- Jamie Foxx’s Hospital Stay Prolonged, Family Braces for the Worst
- Jamie Foxx Makes First Public Appearance Since Hospitalization, Spotted on Chicago River (Video)
- Nollywood Actress Olaide Oyedeji Calls Out Deadbeat Fathers on Instagram, Offers Support to Single Mothers
- Rema Opens Up About How Losing His Father Shaped His Life and Mindset
- Controversial Nigerian Singer Portable Welcomes Fourth Child with Actress Ashabi Simple