In the ongoing investigation into the tragic death of Mr Ilerioluwa Aloba, also known as Mohbad, the Lagos State Police Command has declared Owodunni Ibrahim, popularly known as Primeboy, as wanted. This declaration comes in the wake of Primeboy’s failure to respond to a police invitation sent to him, prompting the authorities to take further action.
Owodunni Ibrahim is described as a male, approximately 1.64 meters tall, with a dark complexion, tribal marks, and belonging to the Yoruba tribe. His last known address is reported to be 3rd Power, Oke Eletu, Ikorodu.
Concerned citizens and individuals with any information about Primeboy’s whereabouts are urged to contact the nearest police station or call 0803 688 5727. In a bid to expedite his apprehension, the Commissioner of Police, Lagos State Command, CP Idowu Owohunwa, has announced a handsome reward of N1,000,000 (One Million Naira Only) for anyone providing useful information that leads to Primeboy’s arrest.
This announcement was made by SP Benjamin Hundeyin, the Police Public Relations Officer of the Lagos State Command, based in Ikeja. The declaration underscores the commitment of the Lagos State Police Command to ensuring a thorough and just investigation into the circumstances surrounding Mohbad’s untimely demise.
The declaration was officially released on October 4, 2023, by SP Benjamin Hundeyin, affirming the determination of the Lagos State Police Command in seeking justice for Mohbad and his family.
- Primeboy Surrenders to Police in Connection with Mohbad’s Death
- Primeboy Addresses Mohbad’s Death Allegations in Exclusive TVC News Interview
- Sam Larry Arrested by Police in Connection with Mohbad’s Death Investigation
- Controversial Nigerian Singer Naira Marley Arrested for Questioning in Connection with Mohbad’s Untimely Demise
- Naira Marley and Sam Larry Take Legal Action Against The Police and Chief Magistrate for Continued Detention in Mohbad Death Case