In an effort to provide transparency and shed light on recent allegations, Naira Marley, the CEO of Marlians Music, has released a recorded conversation with his late ex-signee, Mohbad.
The move follows a recent interview in which Naira Marley made a startling claim about Mohbad’s previous suicide attempt during a conversation with renowned activist Reno Omokri. This revelation stirred controversy and left the public both surprised and puzzled.
The recently disclosed video recording captures a conversation between Naira Marley and the late Mohbad. In the recorded exchange, Mohbad issues an apology for his previous statements, and Naira Marley confronts him about publicly accusing him of threatening his life and recounting the alleged suicide incident. Naira Marley expresses concern for Mohbad’s well-being and inquires about his current state of mind.
Naira Marley is heard in the recording saying, “So, you don’t feel like killing yourself again? This was just an hour ago when you locked yourself up in the room. I’ve told you to be free and say whatever you want to say.”
Mohbad responds by offering an apology and explaining that stress had driven him to make such a dire statement.
Watch the video below:
This recorded conversation seeks to provide context and clarity to the recent controversy surrounding Naira Marley and Mohbad, allowing the public to better understand the circumstances surrounding the unfortunate incident.
- Samklef Issues Statement Exonerating Naira Marley in Mohbad’s Tragic Death
- Controversial Nigerian Singer Naira Marley Arrested for Questioning in Connection with Mohbad’s Untimely Demise
- Mohbad’s Father Speaks Out on Tragic Death, Alleges Abuse, and Seeks Justice
- Naira Marley and Sam Larry Seen Together After Release from Police Custody
- Naira Marley Vows to Return to Nigeria for Police Investigations into Mohbad’s Death