In a thrilling turn of events, Nigerian rapper Odumodublvck couldn’t contain his joy as English Premier League giants Arsenal handpicked one of his popular tracks to introduce their latest signing, Declan Rice.
The Gunners secured the services of the talented English international from West Ham in a groundbreaking deal worth a club-record fee of £105 million. Arsenal took to Twitter to share the official announcement, accompanied by a captivating video showcasing the skills of the 24-year-old football sensation. Adding to the excitement, the background music for the video was none other than Odumodublvck’s hit song titled “Declan Rice.” The tweet was accompanied by a caption that read, “A new chapter begins.”
Odumodublvck shared the tweet with evident pride, expressing his delight and representing his hometown.
“Massive. Abj stand up. Declan Rice,” the Abuja-based rapper wrote.
In another tweet, Odumodublvck extended his gratitude to Arsenal fans who consistently advocated for the club to feature his song in Declan Rice’s unveiling video.
“Thank you to everyone who pushed the club to use the tune. You might think you did not have any impact on this, but I really do feel that you guys did. The pressure was worse by the day. God bless you all. I am so grateful,” Odumodublvck expressed his appreciation.
The selection of Odumodublvck’s track for Declan Rice’s unveiling video has brought immense pride and recognition to the Nigerian rapper. The support and enthusiasm of Arsenal fans played a significant role in this exciting development, further emphasizing the power of the collective voice.
- Skepta Applauds Odumodublvck as He Hits One Million Monthly Listeners on Spotify
- Nigerian Rapper Odumodublvck Inks Deal with Def Jam Recordings, Joins International Music Elite
- Nigerian Star Odumodublvck Releases Highly-Anticipated Mixtape “Eziokwu” with Special Dedication
- Nigerian Hip Hop Star Odumodublvck Left Disappointed as Elon Musk Snubs Tesla Request
- Don Jazzy Expresses Admiration for Odumodublvck’s Unique Musical Style