Paris Saint-Germain has thrown their hat into the ring for the highly sought-after Atalanta striker, Rasmus Hojlund, officially rivalling Manchester United for his signature. According to reports by David Ornstein, PSG has made a significant move by tabling a €50 million bid for the 20-year-old striker.
However, both Paris Saint-Germain and Manchester United are facing a hurdle as they find Atalanta’s valuation of Hojlund to be unrealistic. The Italian club’s demands for the young talent have posed a challenge for both potential buyers.
For Manchester United, the situation is more critical, with the pressure to secure the deal increasing. The competition from Paris Saint-Germain adds urgency to their pursuit of the promising striker, making it a potentially do-or-die situation for the English club.
- Manchester United Secures Deal for Atalanta Striker Rasmus Hojlund
- Manchester United Targets Rasmus Hojlund as Striker of Choice, Racing Against PSG Interest
- Manchester United Faces Financial Constraints in Pursuit of Rasmus Hojlund
- Manchester United Unveils Striker Rasmus Hojlund
- Transfer gossip: Hojlund blow for Man Utd, Liverpool star could be Bayern bound