ABUJA – President Bola Ahmed Tinubu is set to address the nation in a special broadcast scheduled for Monday, July 31, 2023, at 7 pm. The announcement was made by Dele Alake, the Special Adviser to the President on Special Duties, Communications, and Strategy.
View his statmenet below:
PRESIDENT TINUBU BROADCASTS TO THE NATION
President Bola Ahmed Tinubu will make a broadcast to the nation on Monday, July 31, 2023 at 7 pm. Television, radio stations and other electronic media outlets are enjoined to hook up to the network services of the Nigerian Television Authority and Radio Nigeria for the broadcast.
Dele Alake Special Adviser to the President (Special duties, Communications & Strategy)
The address will be aired live on various media platforms.
- President Tinubu Appoints Special Advisers to Strengthen Administration
- President Bola Tinubu Embarks on London Visit Following Summit in Paris
- Presidential Approval Not Granted for Salary Increases of Political Office Holders and Judicial Officers
- Tinubu Announces New Presidential Media Advisory Team with Emphasis on Merit and Federal Character
- President Tinubu Establishes Committee on Fiscal Policy and Tax Reforms