Big Brother Naija, BBNaija reality show star, Doyin David has lamented the challenges of being a public figure.
Doyin also said being a public figure requires money to maintain a certain lifestyle and image.
From personal grooming to fashion, travel, and other expenses, the cost of living as a public figure can quickly add up, she said.
The reality star in a post on her Twitter handle, warned aspiring influencers who may not be aware of the financial demands, to have a solid support system and financial resources.
Sharing her thoughts, Doyin stated that celebrities’ lifestyle is “damn expensive.”
She tweeted: “I will tell you this. The public figure lifestyle is damn expensive. Long story short.
“Don’t get into the public figure space if you don’t have a solid support system or money. You need money to make money.”
- “Former Big Brother Naija Star Beauty Tukura Speaks Out on Show’s ‘Extremely Toxic’ Nature”
- “Crap talk” – Maureen Esisi slams BBNaija star Angel for asking airlines to ban babies from flights
- BBNaija Star Tacha’s Instagram Video Sparks Hilarious Reactions as She Laments About Being Single
- BBNaija star, Khafi celebrates husband Gedoni on his birthday (Video)
- Spyro Reveals Taking Bank Loan to Fund Collaboration with Davido and Mayorkun
4 Comments on “Public figure lifestyle is damn expensive – BBNaija’s Doyin laments”
True shaa, u need money to take money but been a celebrity pays well if u know your way. Celebrity roll is an act if you play your game well.
I don’t have A better phone I need it please help me and God bless you
Pls help me wiht a new Phone pls i kown u can do it
I do need a phone please