Afrobeats superstar, Rema, will headline his first show at the 20,000 capacity O2 Arena, London on the 14th of November, 2023.
The Nigerian music superstar who clocked 23 on May 1st, took to announcing this via his Twitter page.
He’s set to follow his Afrobeats predecessors Wizkid, Davido and Burna Boy to sell out the O2 Arena.
The Calm Down crooner is certainly not calming down. Recently, he announced a Rema Calm Down India Tour where he enjoys a colossal fanbase. The tour will have him headline and perform in multiple cities between May 12 and 14.
In a recent interview with i-D Magazine he talked about changing the world’s perspective of African music, “I see myself as the bridge to take African music to the whole world. I changed the sound. I changed the perspective. The template is mine.”
- Nigerian Sensation Rema Continues to Make History as “Calm Down” Soars on Billboard Hot 100
- Rema Breaks African Record with “Calm Down” on Billboard Hot 100 Chart
- Rema makes history on US Billboard Hot 100, Canadian Billboard charts
- Davido Responds to Forbes Magazine’s “King of Afrobeats” Title
- P-Square Claims Their Split Paved the Way for Wizkid, Davido, Burna Boy, and Others to Thrive