Travis Scott delighted his fans on Wednesday (July 19) as he took to Instagram to hint at a thrilling new collaboration with The Weekend and Bad Bunny.
The star-studded collaboration seems to be titled “Lollipop,” as the rapper shared the cover art featuring a single red lollipop and captioned the post with three lollipop emojis. “Flame Abe Benito,” Scott wrote, announcing that the song will be available on Thursday night (July 20).
Currently, Travis Scott is gearing up to release his first studio album in almost five years, titled “Utopia,” which is set to hit the shelves on July 28. This project follows his third studio album, “Astroworld,” which achieved great success, debuting at the top of the Billboard 200 chart and producing several Billboard Hot 100 hits like “Sicko Mode” (No. 1), “Stargazing” (No. 8), and “Carousel” (No. 24).
Last week, the artist announced a special livestream event to celebrate the album launch, set to take place at the Pyramids of Giza in Egypt on release day.
Amid reports of the Egyptian government canceling the event due to concerns raised by The Egyptian Syndicate of Musical Professions regarding audience safety, Live Nation stepped in to reassure fans that the livestream event will proceed as planned. In a statement, the company stated, “There have been no changes to Travis Scott’s show in Egypt; any reports to the contrary are false. We can’t wait to celebrate Utopia with you in Egypt.”
- Travis Scott and Sheck Wes Shoot Music Video in Kano State, Nigeria
- Timbaland, Justin Timberlake, and Nelly Furtado Announce Re-union For New Single
- Olamide Sets New Release Date for Highly Anticipated Album “Unruly”
- Adekunle Gold Collaborates with Wife Simi on Upcoming Album “Tequila Ever After”
- Nicki Minaj and Ice Spice Set Release Date for “Barbie World” Collab on Barbie Movie Soundtrack