The journey of reality star Uriel Oputa in the quest for the coveted N120 million grand prize has come to an end, as she faced eviction from the BBNaija All Stars house. The eviction process took place today, marked by anticipation and suspense as the former housemates Teddy A, Laycon, and Diana formed the eviction jury.
As the eviction proceedings unfolded, it was revealed that the bottom three housemates were Tolanibaj, Uriel, and Seyi. Among them, Tolanibaj garnered the highest number of votes from the audience, securing her position in the house.
With Tolanibaj safe, the jury was left with the task of deciding between Uriel and Seyi, who had received the lowest number of votes. After careful deliberation, the jury made the decisive call to evict Uriel from the house, ending her journey in the BBNaija All Stars competition.
Interestingly, Seyi managed to escape eviction once again, much like in the previous week, when he found himself in a similar situation. The weekly eviction drama has kept viewers on the edge of their seats, creating a dynamic and unpredictable atmosphere within the house.
As the show progresses, the remaining housemates continue to face challenges, alliances, and eliminations in their pursuit of the ultimate prize. The eviction chart below reflects the recent outcome of the eviction process:
- Tolanibaj: Highest Votes (Safe)
- Uriel: Evicted
- Seyi: Saved
The BBNaija All Stars season continues to captivate audiences with its twists, turns, and the unfolding stories of the contestants as they strive to make their mark and emerge as the ultimate winner.
- Kiddwaya Bows Out of BBNaija All Stars: Third Eviction Following Uriel Oputa and Princess
- BBNaija All Stars: Frodd and Tolanibaj Evicted
- Former BBNaija Star Uriel Oputa Believes It Was Possible For Her To Win The show
- Princess Becomes First Housemate in Big Brother Naija Season 8 All-Star Edition to be Evicted
- Big Brother Dumps Eviction Jury Four Weeks into Show, Reverts to Original Rules