The Season 8 All-Star Edition of Big Brother Naija witnessed its first eviction as Princess bid an emotional farewell to the reality TV show. Out of the 20 housemates competing for the coveted title, Princess was the first to face eviction on a Sunday night.
To add a new twist to the eviction process, the show’s host, Ebuka, introduced an eviction jury consisting of former housemates Dorathy, Bisola, and Mike. This jury was entrusted with the responsibility of selecting a housemate for eviction. After thorough deliberations, the three jurors reached a unanimous decision, choosing Princess as the first contestant to leave the house. The outcome was revealed in a suspenseful moment when Ebuka was handed a black envelope containing the verdict.
During her eviction interview, Ebuka probed Princess about her relationships with fellow housemates. The evictee firmly denied any romantic entanglements within the house, stating that she had no form of relationship with any of her fellow contestants.
Princess’s eviction holds particular significance in the history of Big Brother Naija, as she becomes the first housemate to be evicted by the grand jury in the All-Star Edition. As the competition progresses, viewers eagerly anticipate further twists and turns that will shape the fate of the remaining contestants in the quest for the ultimate prize.
To catch the highlights of Princess’s eviction, watch the video below:
- I Can’t Start Fighting Over Food or Man I’m dating a billionaire -Princess (Video)
- Kiddwaya Bows Out of BBNaija All Stars: Third Eviction Following Uriel Oputa and Princess
- Double Eviction Shakes Up BBNaija All-Stars Edition: Kim Oprah and Doyin Sent Packing
- Former Big Brother Naija Star Nengi Clears the Air on All Stars Season Participation
- Big Brother Dumps Eviction Jury Four Weeks into Show, Reverts to Original Rules