The mutinous PMC is returning back to its field camps, the Wagner Group boss Evgeny Prigozhin has announced. In his statement he said: “We came within 200km of Moscow without shedding a drop of blood, now there is the possibility of blood being shed, understanding this responsibility we will turn around our convoys and return to our bases”More to follow shortly.
- US Postpones Sanctions on Wagner Private Military Company Amid Moscow Standoff-WSJ
- Footage and Images of Police Search at Wagner Group Chief’s Residence Released to Russian Media (Video and Photos)
- Beijing Expresses Full Support for Russia’s Efforts to Maintain National Stability Following Aborted Rebellion
- Kremlin Confirms Meeting Between Putin and Prigozhin, Discussing Wagner Group’s Actions
- Wagner Private Military Company Founder Evgeniy Prigozhin to Leave Russia as Criminal Case is Dropped