Rising Afrobeat sensation Ayra Starr has confidently responded to a fashion critic who raised concerns about her choice of outfit during a recent stage performance. The talented artist, signed under the Mavin record label, wowed her fans with an electrifying show in Athens, Greece.
However, as is her signature style, the 21-year-old singer donned a revealing outfit that garnered attention. Her top left little to the imagination, barely covering her breasts, while her skirt was deemed provocative by some. As she passionately performed on stage, a glimpse of what lay beneath her attire became visible, leading to comments from online spectators.
In response to a video of her performance, a Twitter user, identified as @solofficially, expressed their opinion by stating, “You can be a female singer without promoting lustful thoughts in the heads of men or lesbians.”
Ayra Starr swiftly fired back, asserting her individuality and confidence. The self-proclaimed ‘Sabi Girl’ replied, “These are literally matching shorts, but amazing for you! You’ve seen a pant! Congratulations, you’ve finally achieved something in your life.”
Ayra Starr’s bold response showcases her refusal to be limited or defined by others’ expectations, as she continues to make her mark in the music industry with her unique style and undeniable talent.
- Watch Ayra Starr Reveal Her Daily Eating Habits
- Ayra Starr Celebrates Maiden Grammy Nomination in Best African Music Performance Category
- David Guetta Dubs Ayra Starr as the New Rihanna
- Burna Boy and Ayra Starr Mesmerize Fans at Afro Nation Festival Opening Night
- Ilebaye Odinaya Breaks Silence on Controversial Outfit, Defends Fashion Choice Amidst Backlash