As the curtain falls on the Big Brother Naija (BBNaija) All Stars edition with Ilebaye Precious Odiniya emerging as the winner, former BBNaija contestant Tacha seized the moment to share her sentiments, adding a subtle jab directed at her longtime rival, Mercy Eke.
Taking to her official Twitter handle, Tacha, who has had a history of clashes with Mercy Eke since their initial encounter in the BBNaija Pepper Dem edition, expressed her thoughts on the latest season’s outcome. Tacha, who faced disqualification during her own stint on the reality show, posted, “Are we clearrr now!!!???🤣🤣 Point proven yeees!!!??😁😂 My girl brought it HOME!!!! I no fit support who no go win!!! ILEBAYE MONEY!!!! BAYE Money!!!! Pure entertainment Mehnn.”
This statement from Tacha appears to be a thinly veiled reference to the rivalry between her and Mercy Eke, who was not the winner in this particular edition. The choice of words and the celebratory tone suggest a sense of vindication for Tacha, emphasizing her support for Ilebaye and implying a perceived victory over her past differences with Mercy Eke.
- Reality TV Star Ike Onyema Claims Credit for BBNaija All Stars Winner Ilebaye’s Victory
- Big Brother Naija All-Stars Edition: Controversy Surrounds Tacha’s Alleged Inclusion
- BBNaija “Shine Ya Eye” Winner White Money Tips Ilebaye for Victory in ‘All Stars’ Edition
- Ilebaye Precious Odiniya Emerges Victorious in Big Brother Naija All Stars
- Tacha Reacts to Big Brother Naija’s All-Star Edition Announcement