Former Big Brother Naija (BBNaija) housemate, Tacha, has expressed her feelings about the brand’s latest announcement of an all-star edition set to take place in 2023.
The drama unfolded on social media before July 23, 2023, as Tacha, a contestant from the fourth season of the well-known reality television program, reacted to Multichoice’s recent announcement of an all-star edition.
As a former housemate who was not given a second chance to return to the show, Tacha took to her Twitter account to share her thoughts. In a tweet, she wrote, “Second chance ko El Salvador ni.”
Second chance ko El Salvador ni😩😂 https://t.co/RdhZcaMWXg
— TACHA.ETH🔱🇳🇬🇬🇭 (@Symply_Tacha) July 19, 2023
The eighth season of Big Brother Naija is scheduled to commence on Sunday, July 23, 2023, with the popular host, Ebuka Obi-Uchendu, continuing to lead the show.
- Big Brother Naija All-Stars Edition: Controversy Surrounds Tacha’s Alleged Inclusion
- Big Brother Naija Drama: Tacha Fires Shots at Seyi Awolowo
- Former Big Brother Naija Star Nengi Clears the Air on All Stars Season Participation
- BBNaija All-Stars: Highly Anticipated Reality Show Set to Begin on July 23rd
- Reality Star Hermes Appeals to Big Brother Naija Organizers for a Second Chance