In the wake of Ilebaye Precious Odiniya’s triumphant win as the victor of the Big Brother Naija (BBNaija) All Stars edition, reality TV personality Ike Onyema has taken to his official Instagram page to commend himself for her success.
Onyema, known for his previous appearances on the reality show, shared a post on Instagram in which he acknowledged that while some refer to him as a “2-time queen maker,” he personally sees himself as the architect of God’s plan. The caption of the post reads, “They say I’m a 2-time queen maker, but I’d say I’m the orchestrator of God’s plan. Feel free to ‘Thank me.’ #Ikeonyema #Ikebigbrotherallstars #ikebbnaija #CongratulationsBaye.”
This statement by Ike Onyema has generated discussions among fans and followers, prompting speculation about his role in influencing or supporting Ilebaye’s journey to victory in the Big Brother Naija All Stars competition.
It’s worth recalling that Ike Onyema appeared to indirectly garner more support for Ilebaye after he scattered her clothes in the toilet, a move that elicited sympathy from viewers who subsequently voted massively for her until the final day. Additionally, during the Pepper Dem edition, in which Mercy Eke emerged as the winner, she was romantically involved with Onyema.
As the Big Brother Naija All Stars edition concludes, the interactions among former housemates and their impact on each other’s success continue to captivate the show’s extensive audience.
- BBNaija Star Tacha Celebrates Ilebaye’s Victory, Throws Subtle Jab at Rival
- BBNaija “Shine Ya Eye” Winner White Money Tips Ilebaye for Victory in ‘All Stars’ Edition
- BBNaija All-Star Edition: Ike Onyema Receives Strike for Clothes Scattering Incident
- Ilebaye Precious Odiniya Emerges Victorious in Big Brother Naija All Stars
- BBNaija All-Stars Champ IleBaye Claps Back and Reminds Everyone Who’s Boss