In a recent revelation, Big Brother Naija contestant Cee C has expressed her reluctance to communicate with fellow housemate Alex, stating that Alex has not changed since their time together in the 2018 season. The two contestants had a heated verbal altercation back then, which almost escalated into physical fighting, but was diffused by the intervention of other housemates.
During a discussion with fellow housemate Adekunle and others, Cee C shared her frustration about having to pretend that everything was fine between her and Alex. However, she has decided to end the pretense and emphasized that she doesn’t care about Alex anymore.
Cee C made it clear that she has no intentions of interacting with Alex for the duration of their current season together. Watch he speak:
- Mercy Eke Contemplates Voluntary Exit from BBNaija All Stars House Following Heated Altercation
- Tension Mounts as BBNaija All Stars Housemate Angel Contemplates Voluntary Exit After Fiery Clash with Ilebaye
- Big Brother Naija All-Stars Edition: Controversy Surrounds Tacha’s Alleged Inclusion
- Princess Becomes First Housemate in Big Brother Naija Season 8 All-Star Edition to be Evicted
- Big Brother Naija Housemates, Alex Unusual and Cee C Clash Over WagerTasks