Reality TV personality Princess, who was recently evicted from the Big Brother Naija ‘All Stars’ house, has opened up about her unique perspective on the show and her relationship status. Princess was unanimously selected for eviction by the jury, which included Bisola, Mike Edwards, and Dorathy, during the second week of the competition.
In an Instagram live session with her fans, Princess candidly shared her reasons for maintaining a calm demeanor within the house. She explained that her status as a girlfriend of a billionaire influenced her behavior, preventing her from engaging in drama or conflicts with her fellow housemates.
Addressing her fans’ reactions to her early eviction, Princess acknowledged the disappointment of some viewers but emphasized her awareness of her stature as a “big babe.” She pointed out that her decision to avoid confrontations was a reflection of her unique circumstances.
“I don’t know how I’ll just come to TV and start fighting, over what? over food or over man, like I’m freaking dating a billionaire. I can’t do that, sorry,” Princess expressed during the Instagram live session. She went on to apologize to her fans for not providing more entertainment, recognizing that there might have been expectations for her to engage in more engaging interactions on the show.
Princess’s eviction from the Big Brother Naija ‘All Stars’ house marked the end of her journey in the competition, but her comments shed light on the complexities of maintaining composure and grace under the spotlight, especially when unique personal circumstances are at play.
- Princess Becomes First Housemate in Big Brother Naija Season 8 All-Star Edition to be Evicted
- Big Brother All Stars: Mercy Eke Receives First Strike, Faces Potential Disqualification
- Big Brother Naija All Stars: Housemate Pere Accuses Housemates of Pitying Soma in Eviction Twist
- Double Eviction Shakes Up BBNaija All-Stars Edition: Kim Oprah and Doyin Sent Packing
- Former Big Brother Naija Star Nengi Clears the Air on All Stars Season Participation