President-elect, Bola Tinubu, on Monday, congratulated Nigerian chef Hilda Bassey Effiong, popularly known as Hilda Baci, for breaking the Guinness World Record for longest cooking hours.
News had earlier reported that Hilda broke the record, which was previously held by Indian chef Lata Tondon on Monday at 7:45 am.
Reacting, Tinubu, in a tweet via his Twitter handle, said he was proud of Hilda Baci.
He tweeted: “I congratulate Hilda Effiong Bassey on her record-breaking achievement.
“It was a remarkable display of the Nigerian can-do attitude and the spirit of excellence that lies within. We are all deeply proud of her.”
- Hilda Baci claims she can’t wait when Guinness World Records starts reviewing.
- Nigeria’s Hilda Baci Smashes Guinness World Record for Longest Individual Cooking Marathon
- Man Embarks on Foot Journey From Makurdi to Abuja for Tinubu’s Inauguration
- Femi Fani-Kayode Rejects Cardinal Onaiyekan’s Call to Postpone Bola Tinubu’s Swearing-in as President-elect
- Unity Of Nigeria Not Negotiable – Tinubu