In a recent BBC documentary, popular transwoman and influencer, Daniel Anthony Nsikan, better known as Jay Boogie, opened up about his sexuality, firmly stating that he is not gay but rather a transgender woman. The candid revelation aimed to clear misconceptions surrounding his sexual orientation.
During the documentary, Jay Boogie emphasized that being a transgender woman does not equate to being gay, as his gender identity is female, not male. He addressed the common confusion between gender identity and sexual orientation, highlighting that they are distinct aspects of a person’s identity.
Jay Boogie also shared insights into his experiences with admirers and suitors. While many men are not repelled by his gender identity, he acknowledged that some individuals do approach him with romantic intentions, expressing interest in starting a relationship.
The influencer’s public acknowledgment of his transgender identity serves as a powerful message, helping to promote understanding and awareness about the complexities of gender and sexuality. By sharing his personal journey and experiences, Jay Boogie continues to break barriers and foster dialogue about transgender rights and acceptance in Nigerian society.
- “Stop influencing the youth with your low IQ, dress like a man” – Blackface drags crossdressers
- Nigerian YouTuber Tayo Aina Explores a Day in the Life of Afrobeats Superstar Davido in Captivating Travel Documentary
- I Think Burna Boy is Gay- Davido’s Alleged Side chic, Ivanna Bay
- Kizz Daniel Opens Up About Fatherhood and Parenting Styles
- Davido Credits American Passport for Career Advantage in Music Industry