Paris Saint-Germain (PSG) is making significant strides in the transfer market, with Ousmane Dembélé set to join the club. The French forward arrived in Paris on Thursday and will undergo medical tests today (friday) in preparation for his anticipated move.
Dembélé, whose transfer has been the subject of numerous rumors, is expected to sign a five-year deal with the Parisian club. His arrival is seen as a major coup for PSG, adding even more firepower to their already star-studded squad.
In addition to Dembélé’s impending transfer, PSG is also finalizing details for the acquisition of Gonçalo Ramos. The deal is reportedly in its final stages and is expected to be completed soon.
Fans of PSG are eagerly anticipating the official announcement of Dembélé’s signing and the confirmation of Gonçalo Ramos’ arrival. The club’s activity in the transfer market has kept supporters on the edge of their seats, and the excitement is building as the new season approaches.
- Paris Saint-Germain (PSG) Nears Completion of Dembele Transfer
- Paris Saint-Germain Enters Race for Rasmus Hojlund, Atalanta Striker, with a €50m Bid
- Barcelona and PSG on the Verge of Ousmane Dembele Transfer: A Pact Reached
- Paris Saint-Germain Secures Acquisition of Ousmane Dembele from Barcelona
- Lionel Messi Set to Sign Historic Transfer Contract with Al-Hilal Club in Riyadh