In a recent development on the BBNaija Season 8 All-Star Edition show, housemate Ike Onyema has been handed a strike by Big Brother for his involvement in scattering and vandalizing the clothes of fellow contestant Ilebaye.
The incident, which unfolded within the confines of the house, saw Ike Onyema taking Ilebaye’s clothes from the dressing room and deliberately scattering them throughout various areas of the house, including the shared restroom. While the act was witnessed by some of the housemates, the identity of the perpetrator was kept under wraps, with none of them revealing the truth to Ilebaye or her friend Doyin, who conducted inquiries to uncover the responsible individual.
Eventually, one of the housemates disclosed the situation to Ilebaye, revealing the scattered state of her clothes. In response, Ilebaye returned to her bed without uttering a word, indicating her displeasure with the situation.
Ike Onyema’s motive behind scattering Ilebaye’s clothes was an attempt to manipulate her into receiving a third strike, which would have had serious consequences for her within the context of the show. However, the plan was foiled as Big Brother took action and issued a strike to Ike Onyema for his actions.
- BBNaija All Stars: Ike Caught On Camera Scattering Ilebaye’s Clothes to Instigate Her
- Big Brother Issues Double Strike to Housemate Ilebaye After Confrontation with CeeC
- BBNaija: Housemate, Doyin, Exposes Neo’s Relationship with Beauty Tukura
- Big Brother Naija Drama Escalates as Venita Calls for Ilebaye’s Prize Money Disqualification
- Verbal Confrontation Escalates Between BBNaija ‘All Stars’ Housemates Ilebaye and Angel